What is Focusing?
Focusing is a natural and gentle practice of listening to your inner sense of knowing, listening to your body.
How is it done?
Very simply, we turn our compassionate attention inward and listen. Focusing can help you to:
- Understand your emotions.
- Make clearer decisions.
- Untangle lifelong issues.
- Trust your inner wisdom or intuition.
- Deepen therapy or bodywork.
- Feel more present to yourself and others.
- Ground your meditation and spiritual practice.
Events and Courses
No Events Currently Listed.
Full payment is needed for all bookings. Payment can be transferred 72 hours before subject to a £10 administration fee. After this point no transfers will be made. Payments for retreats cannot be transferred. Payments are not refundable.