We offer a range of bodywork classes and events suitable for all ages and levels of fitness.
Please download our weekly timetable here
Please inform the teacher before starting a class if you have any injury or health condition, especially heart problems, diabetes, Meniere’s disease, detached retina, MS, epilepsy, or if you have recently had an operation.
If you are pregnant please enquire about suitable classes. Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement. We recommend that you do not eat for 2 hours before a yoga/Pilates class.
All classes are drop-in and suitable for complete beginners unless otherwise stated.
Discount Card and Gift Vouchers
- Buy 10 £12 classes for £108. Applies to all £12 classes.
- Buy 10 £14 classes for £126. Applies to all £14 classes.
- All discount cards are valid for three months.
Booking arrangements for day and weekend events
The North London Buddhist Centre’s general booking terms and conditions are:
• Full payment is needed for all bookings.
• Payments are not refundable, regardless of how many sessions have been attended.
• In order to qualify for a transfer the booking will need to be cancelled 5 working days before the start of the event. For cancellations after this point, the full fee will apply.
• Any transfer is at the discretion of the North London Buddhist Centre, subject to a £10 administration fee. Payments can be transferred once only.