What is Focusing?
Focusing is a natural and gentle practice of listening to your inner sense of knowing, listening to your body.
How is it done?
Very simply, we turn our compassionate attention inward and listen. Focusing can help you to:
- Understand your emotions.
- Make clearer decisions.
- Untangle lifelong issues.
- Trust your inner wisdom or intuition.
- Deepen therapy or bodywork.
- Feel more present to yourself and others.
- Ground your meditation and spiritual practice.
Events and Courses
No events currently listed.
The North London Buddhist Centre’s general booking terms and conditions are:
• Full payment is needed for all bookings.
• Payments are not refundable.
• Payments may be transferred up to 72 hours before start of an event subject to a £10 administration fee.
• After this point no transfers will be made.
• Payments may be transferred, once only, to other events on our Buddhism or Yoga programmes.
• Where applicable we will provide a credit note valid for one year.
• Payments for retreats cannot be transferred.