What is Focusing?
Focusing is a natural and gentle practice of listening to your inner sense of knowing, listening to your body.
How is it done?
Very simply, we turn our compassionate attention inward and listen. Focusing can help you to:
- Understand your emotions.
- Make clearer decisions.
- Untangle lifelong issues.
- Trust your inner wisdom or intuition.
- Deepen therapy or bodywork.
- Feel more present to yourself and others.
- Ground your meditation and spiritual practice.
Events and Courses
No events currently listed.
The North London Buddhist Centre’s general booking terms and conditions are:
• Full payment is needed for all bookings.
• Payments are not refundable, regardless of how many sessions have been attended.
• In order to qualify for a transfer the booking will need to be cancelled 5 working days before the start of the event. For cancellations after this point, the full fee will apply.
• Any transfer is at the discretion of the North London Buddhist Centre, subject to a £10 administration fee. Payments can be transferred once only.