What is Breathworks?
Breathworks is an approach to using Mindfulness to manage stress or pain.
Our Mindfulness for Stress courses teach us how to respond to the unhelpful thoughts and feelings that arise in reaction to stressful experiences.
Mindfulness-Based Pain Management (MBPM)is a comprehensive, in-depth, scientifically up-to-date and user-friendly approach to learning the how of living with chronic pain and reclaiming one’s life.
Find out more about Breathworks here.
Events and Courses
Breathworks: Mindfulness for Health (start Sun 7 Oct 2018)
Mindfulness for Health integrates mindfulness, compassion, a supportive mindful movement practice, and practical components from modern pain and medical condition management.
These techniques, backed with huge amounts of medical research, have helped thousands of people over the years. This course is for anyone living with pain or a chronic health condition
Breathworks has been offering mindfulness courses since 2001, and the effectiveness of our approach has been demonstrated by clinical research.
|Sun 7 Oct - Sun 2 Dec 2018 |
(8 mornings, with a break on 25 Nov)
10.30 - 13.00
|With: Niccy Lowit|
£150 low income
£100 on benefits
Prices include materials.
|Open to All|
The North London Buddhist Centre’s general booking terms and conditions are:
• Full payment is needed for all bookings.
• Payments are not refundable.
• Payments may be transferred up to 72 hours before start of an event subject to a £10 administration fee.
• After this point no transfers will be made.
• Payments may be transferred, once only, to other events on our Buddhism or Yoga programmes.
• Where applicable we will provide a credit note valid for one year.
• Payments for retreats cannot be transferred.